Sony Interactive Entertainment has revealed the games that will be offered for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers in March of 2018.
Usually, every month Sony offers two games for every gaming platform: PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.
Here are the games PlayStation Plus subscribers will get in March of this year ( the games will be available starting with March 6th, 2018 ):
• PlayStation 4: Bloodborne
• PlayStation 4: Ratchet and Clank
• PlayStation 3: Legend of Kay Anniversary
• PlayStation 3: Mighty No. 9 ( also available on PS4)
• PlayStation Vita: Claire: Extended Cut (also available on PS4)
• PlayStation Vita: Bombing Busters (also available on PS4)
Sony has also made an important announcement regarding PlayStation Plus subscribers: starting with March 8, 2019, the subscription will only include monthly free games for PlayStation 4, as Sony decided not to continue to offer free games for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. PlayStation Plus subscribers can keep their games they downloaded throughout the years and they can also keep their save games stored in the cloud.