The release date of the new Mass Effect: Andromeda game is getting close so Electronic Arts and BioWare have decided to announce, on the official Origin page of the game, the PC system requirements to play the new Mass Effect: Andromeda game.
Considering that the new Mass Effect game has been developed with the Frostbite grpahics engine, we have to say that the system requirements are decent.
Minimum Mass Effect: Andromeda system requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 ( 64 bits only )
- Processor: Intel Core i5 3570 or AMD FX – 6350
- 8 GB RAM memory
- Video: Nvidia GTX 660 2 GB or AMD Radeon 7850 2 GB
- Hard drive: at least 55 GB of free storage space
- DirectX: 11 version.
Recommended Mass Effect: Andromeda system requirements
• OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 ( 64 bits only )
• Procesor: Intel Core i7-4790 or AMD FX-8350
• 16 GB RAM memory
• Video: NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB or AMD RX 480 4GB
• Hard disk: at least 55 GB of free storage space
• DirectX: 11 version.
BioWare took advantage of the opportunity to also release a new Mass Effect: Andromeda trailer, which you can view below.
The wait is almost over as Mass Effect fans have every reason to be happy: the game they are expecting for so long will be released on March 23, 2017 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.