Shifu Yan Lei, a Shaolin monk who practices martial arts, has created a list of 10 tips for those who want to stay young and healthy, tips that these people should follow.
- Don’t think too much. Thinking requires energy and can make you look old.
- Don’t talk too much. Most people can’t do both things, they either talk or act. It’s better to act.
- When you work, work for 40 minutes, then stop for 10 minutes. Looking at something all the time can be harmful to your eyes, but also to your internal organs and inner peace.
- When you’re happy, you need to control your happiness. If you lose control then you’re internal energy is also affected.
- Don’t worry too much and don’t get angry. This affects your liver and intestines.
- When you eat, don’t eat too much. Make sure you’re not full because this can harm your spline. If you’re just a bit hungry, eat just a bit.
- When you do something, take your time.
- If you work out all the time and you don’t experiment the effects of meditation, you will lose your balance and you’ll become anxious. This is how you lose your Yin energy.
- The purpose of your training is to balance your personal Yin and Yang. It does not matter how many hours to spend trying to do it. Everything comes down to understanding what your body needs.
- Try to balance your diet. Don’t abuse fat foods and make sure you eat fruits and vegetables at least three times every week.
What’s your take on these 10 tips ?